Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Orbiter : An essential for protecting yourself from fierce chocobo birds and Griefers[:

If you didnt read my last post you need to read it now :P Anyways, after the whole newb chase incident, I decided that maybe even the toughest neko needs some protection. So I pulled up the search tab and typed in the word 'griefer'. A short list of various stores offering weapons and pesky annoyances popped up. I immediately went to the one that looked the most promising... Armory Overstock I think? I don't really remember. As I was searching down the various isles of overly well-endowed people carrying guns and various trickster toys, something interesting caught my eye. It was a giant skull with the words ''MultiFool Orbiter: Completely Hud Operated!'' written over it. I glanced at the price tag, it was over 600 lindens, fairly pricey, but for what it says it does... it seemed like a good deal[: I immediately purchased it, went to a place full of newbs that allowed free scripting [I don't remember the name] and tried to orbit a random bald guy that hit on me :P IT WORKED! I was so enthralled that I tried it on 5 more newbs. It was so fun, watching them go up and down and then poofed to another place. But the point of this post is, GET ONE. It's great for protection from griefers, weird guys, fierce chocobo birds, or if just want to own some newbs[ :D ]. So get one! It's very essential! Next post is about Dead Shot, the zombie hunting place :D I read about it on Girl Meets Second Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment