Friday, August 14, 2009

Another day in Second Life along with the making of Barbie.

I was walking around a deserted sandbox.... I glanced at Yaeko to my side and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and we marched onward to an empty space. I quickly started searching my bag for it...."where the hell is it?" I murmured. I finally stuck my hand down deep enough to risk it getting cut off from whatever lies in deep corridors and halls of my bag, felt around a little, and pulled it out. It was a sculpted head, it shined in the sunlight as I held it up, examining every flaw and perfection it had. I pulled out a few other objects from my purse, along with a knife and immediately began chiseling them to perfection. Once I was done I starting popping each one into its appropriate place. I gazed at the transparent plastic, it was a doll, In the simplest of means of course. After adding of a touches here and there I pulled out my paint pallet. I painstakingly brushed in every detail. She was almost done, but right before I could start threading her hair in A massive purple orb ran right into me. Knocking me to the ground. I brushed my finger against my bruised temple and looked up.  His name was Goth Gothly. I slowly stood, moving carefully to avoid cramping or pain. I flashed him a finger and rumbled around for my cager. I pulled it out and shot right at him. Suddenly, a black cage appeared, trapping him in. He tried to fly away, but the weight of the cage was too much for a human too lift on its own. I grabbed the plastic doll and ran to Yaeko. We both agreed we wouldn't let this slide. I glanced at the ground, Yaeko was following his footprints. I caught up with her and followed her for about 10 feet until we made an abrupt turn behind an unpainted building. He was standing in the corner, out of his cage. Yaeko grabbed his legs and bound them with steel, next his hands. I rummaged around for my orbiter and pulled it out.  He looked at it, terror stricken. I laughed sadistically, pulling the orbiting tool out and hitting him on the nose. I was overtaken with rage, likely to do anything. Yaeko giggled and kicked him in the crotch. I said the word "on" and was over taken by a strong beeping noise and he shot up into the air, never to be seen in this sim again, if he had any common sense. We exchanged a quick high five and called it a night. I walked down the distant streets, dark, snow-covered and cold. I slipped on my hoodie and hailed a taxi as I let out a breath of air. I could see it, like a puff of smoke emitting from my mouth. The driver was female, grungy and and shabbily dressed. I muttered the directions of my apartment, too tired to say anything out-loud. I heard her mumble the words "High-Class Whore" under her breath but didn't pay any attention to it.  The drive to the modern loft like apartment was about 30 minutes, I fiddled with my phone the way there. When we finally arrived it was around 10:11pm at night. My muscles ached from the tedious work of making dolls and running to catch up with Yaeko in the broad heat of the deserted sandbox. I opened my door, exhausted, and hopped in and took a quick shower. I wiped off my dripping wet body and slipped on some Pajamas, slippers, and a robe. The water had made my hair curl into lumpy layers, the flat iron wasn't as powerful as advertised I laughed. I walked into the kitchen and fixed up some hot chocolate, a treat I myself hadn't had in a long time. I watched as the marshmallows melted into the solid brown liquid. I took a sip, it immediately 
warmed my body, but even it wasn't enough, so I grabbed the fuzzy purple blanket laying on the beaten up coffee table and snuggled up while I watched a movie.  It was a random romantic comedy I had flicked onto to. All the characters were wearing Redgrave skins, I could recognize one from a mile away. I slowly drifted off too sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I finished my '{YeOlEye-Beam}', a true story about sex in Heaven after we croak - you’d definitely like it. C'mon, people. The Liar's a deceiver. Ain't no seks in Hell, yet, puh-lenty of sexxx Upstairs for eternity. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete