Saturday, August 8, 2009

Caledon Morgaine

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I've been busy with a new job at Club Phoenix which I'll blog about next... Guess I never really got to Deadshot, but I will... some day[:    

Well today [actually was a couple days ago, but let's pretend its present tense], I had just logged on and was about to go shopping for new accessories when my good friend Tally Pawpad thrust me into teleport and I ended up in Caledon Morgaine. We were on a bare grassy land surrounded by houses on the outer circle. There was Tally and Wulfen Marenwolf [her boyfriend], the usual, but there was some
one unfamiliar standing in front of me. She was asking Tally and Wulfen what type of house they woul
d like. I was immediately devastated. Tally was moving
 out, and it was all Wulfen's idea!... I had, as usual, jumped to conclusions. But then they asked me what I thought. Tally wanted me to move in. They both agreed on it, so now I live in Caledon Morgaine. I glanced around at my surroundings, wondering what would become of this bare parcel set in a Pre WW1 theme. It was called Marenwolf estate. I guess it was Wulfen's cousin who was paying for it, I think that's what they said. Hmmm I said under my breath... Suddenly the house rezzed up and I was told to stay back. The mysterious woman who was preparing the house for them wasn't really talking to me, I thought. So I decided to spark up some conversation, this, was my great mistake. I stared at her for a minute and suddenly blurted out, "OMG! You look just like Rachel  Mcadams!!!". No response for 5 minutes, Wulfen was glaring at me out of the corner of his eye. I decided to throw in, "Thats a compliment, imo anyway....". She never spoke to me again. Anyway, let me throw in some visuals ferr you people. I made my room all pink and childish, unlike the rest of the house, which was pretty much a dark Gothic Victorian cottage. It houses a crayon bed, a bunneh beanbag, a rainbow color changing rideable flamingo, some vinyl record decor, a zebra rug, and new wall paper[: Oh and if you look closely there are fish swimming around, something else I added.  LAST NOTE : ignore any typos or anything, I didn;t have time reread this post so I just did what the great master Spell of Check told me to do.... lol[:


No comments:

Post a Comment