Saturday, August 1, 2009

First Post! Of which includes my story of getting chased by a newb[:

Well, this is my first post[: Anyway, today I was lurking around the corners of the Salzburg newbie start location (vienna freebies)... When suddenly, I gaze upon a fairly fat and unnatractive naked newblet being horassed by a few Freebie Junkies[People without payment information who always seem to know where to get the best freebies...]. I zoomed in to see exactly what was going on, it was pretty funny, but then again... I can be a slightly mean person O.o *grin*. He finally put his pants on, but not until the leader of the Freebie Junkie tribe starting sexually horassing him. It was very pleasent, but he finally put clothes on[: So every one moved on, thinking that Mr. Fat Newblet was all but taken care of. They were wrong! ... >.> He walks up to me, starts hitting on me, puts some freebie prim naughty parts on, and tries to  jump me. But of course, me, always being quick to action, immidiately threatened him. He, of course, did not take the threat very seriously. So i went to action![: I pulled out my griefer gun and a giant cube and chased that noob out of frickin salzburg! It was the best part, of course[: A photo of him is above... Only of his top half, since the prim naughty bits were a bit too startling for the naked eye to take in without going blind :P So after this long newb chase, I stuck around a slight bit longer, and once that got old, I headed to my condo for a coke and some REST. As seen below[:

1 comment:

  1. **UPDATE: newblet mans name was Bourne Bulmer. Feel free to send hate mail him and send your ferocious chocobo birds on him[: seriously, you need one of these birds[: You can get one for free at Xstreet SL. Heres the link:https://xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=40993

    Just thought I'd throw that info in[:

    ReplyDelete